The Lotus facility is an integrated manufacturing facility, producing finished products as well as primary finished packaging itself.
The Quality Management System (QMS) is developed to provide assurance that all systems
are designed and implemented as per the standard norms.
The QMS is based on the following strong pillars:
- Quality Policy
- Quality Risk Management
- Robust Technology
- Quality By Design
- Facility Designing as per international standards
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
- Internal Audit System
- Role & Responsibility of Quality Assurance function
- Independent QA
- Well-equipped QC Laboratory
- Well-equipped Microbiology Laboratory
- Vendor Qualification & Approval
- Change Control Procedures
- Qualification & Validation
The Quality Management System is reviewed periodically to keep it updated with any changes in practices. This will be driven by Quality Assurance and reviewed by the Management periodically.
Such an effective Quality Management System is the current thinking of the industry.
At Lotus quality is never by accident it’s by design,
using the Quality Management System (QMS). Every quality aspect is reviewed periodically.