ProSec® Circular Stapler is a single-use instrument that places two staggered circular rows of titanium staples and a circular knife divides the inner tissue. It is used in open and laparoscopic surgical procedures. Circular staples are used for end-to-end anastomosis after bowel resection and in esophagogastric surgery.
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile anvil (5.8mm) with ataumatic anvil edge for easy removal after firing.
- Detachable anvil for ease of tying purse-string over shaft.
- Extra staples per row for better anastomosis.
- Extra long 51cm shaft for versatile usage in the GI tract.
- Airtight design for use in open and laparoscopic procedures.
- Barlocked cartridge attachment for better connection and smooth placement.
- Offered in 4 different diameters giving more options for surgeons.
- Convenient and easy to use.
At Lotus only the finest quality needles are selected and customized for each
surgical speciality and